BMW X3 E83 Service Repair Manual 2004-2010 (Bentley) - HardcoverSKU: BNT-BX30
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
Special Promotion: Free Shipping in the US 48 States
BMW X3 (E83) 2004-2010 Repair Manual
The BMW X3 (E83) Service Manual: 2004-2010 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for the BMW X3 from 2004 to 2010. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual helps you understand, care for and repair your BMW.
- Maintenance procedures from changing the xDrive fluids to replacing the cabin microfilter. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
- Manual and automatic transmission fluid service, front and rear differential service, including xDrive transfer case troubleshooting.
- Step-by-step variable camshaft timing (VANOS) service.
- Cylinder head cover gasket and crankshaft seal replacement.
- Cooling system, thermostat and radiator service, including system bleeding using the electric coolant pump on N52 engines.
- Fuel injection and ignition system diagrams and explanations.
- Information on advanced technical features such as VANOS, Valvetronic, xDrive, and DSC (dynamic stability control).
- Suspension repair procedures.
- Brakes, steering and ABS troubleshooting and repair.
- Heating and air-conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body and hood repairs and adjustments.
- Electrical system service, with an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
- Comprehensive wiring schematics, including fuses and grounds.
- BMW OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- BMW factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments and tightening torques.
- M54 engine: 2.5i, 3.0i (2004-2006)
- N52 engine: 3.0si, xDrive 30i (2007-2010)
- Manual: ZF GS6-37BZ (6-speed)
- Automatic: GM A5S390R (5-speed)
- Automatic: GM GA6L45R (6-speed)