OBD2 scan tool (all makes and models)
SHIPS IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS, FOR TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS OR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY, PLEASE CONTACT US
The AutoLink AL329 is the most advanced next-generation code reader that is compatible with 1996 and Newer OBD-II compliant vehicles featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M readiness key color display and built-in speaker. The AL329 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability, enabling users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status, and solve basic engine & drivability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color-coded LEDs, audible tone, and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status.
- Work with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European.
- View live & freeze frame data.
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL).
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
- Display monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status.
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN).
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, and French).
- Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface.