Rogue Engineering Diablo Mufflers for the BMW M5 (e39)SKU: ROG-BE39M-EX-M
Special Promotion: Free Shipping in the US 48 States
FINALLY IN STOCK 5/28/20, SHIPS IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
Although production stopped in 2003, we realized that even today, the E39 M5 represented a large, enthusiastic group. Most other companies may have written off older BMW models such as this, but we continue to embrace (and own) these vehicles. Therefore, it made sense to apply our knowledge and experience into a product we could call our own.
A cursory glance easily shows how this exhaust excels in both performance and saving weight. However, a closer look will show the pure artistry of its construction and elements of unique design.
E39 M5 Diablo Features
The RE E39 M5 Diablo is made to fit exactly like factory. Features include:
- New, lighter muffler body reduces weight to only 19.4 lbs. per side.
- 100% T-304 stainless steel construction and internals, a majority of the exhaust made from 16 gauge stainless steel.
- Exclusive, oversize 3" OD inlet tubing (stock and most other aftermarket companies have 2.5" OD) for maximum exhaust flow.
- Fully mandrel bent tubing, no crimps or flattened areas.
- Mil-finished pipes and muffler, mirror polished, Rogue Engineering Club Sport double walled, stainless steel quad 80mm, staggered tips. Completely fills in factory valence without modifications.
- Full TIG welded construction, no lock seams or pinch welds.
- Factory-like hangers for OEM fit
- Rogue Engineering logo tastefully stamped in the body of the muffler
- Flow-through design does not create muffler "hot spots" found on chambered mufflers
- Optimized tubing sizes and minimized bends maintain exhaust velocity without compromising necessary backpressure
- Deep, throaty tone, without the drone.
- Will not change ground clearance
- Will not void factory warranty
- Will not affect emissions